Monday 1 November 2010

ASOS Haul Part 1 - Preview

I placed 5 ASOS orders at the weekend thanks to a glitch / discount code that appeared on the net and 3 have arrived.  Even though I've just got in from work, I had to take a pic to show you all!

  • Anatomicals Another Bloody Shower Gel (bought for the name!)
  • Carmex Cherry
  • Anatomicals Energy Patches (needing these at the moment!)
  • Barry M polish in Dusty Mauve
  • Essie polish in A Splash of Grenadine
  • Essie polish in Little Brown Dress
  • OPI Teas-y Does It

Look out for NOTD /  reviews of these very soon, and also the rest of my ASOS order which should arrive tomorrow / Weds.  I love getting parcels in the post, it felt like Christmas today (which is only 1 payday away - eek!)

Did anyone else get lucky with the ASOS glitch?

5 comments:

  1. Nice haulage! Cant wait to see OPI Tease-y does it!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name of the shower gel...it's so unusual and funny!!

    And love your blog also, so I'm following you now :) Would you mind following back? It would totally make my day!! thanks!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love Asos. your stuff looks awesome!

    Please enter my Lanvin, Jewelry & Makeup (and nail polishes) holiday giveaway on my blog!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Barry M polish! I've just made my first ever Asos order, I think I was crazy to order the dress that I did but I'm hoping it'll be nice on!

    Yay I'm no longer an asos virgin!

    dp

    xxx

    ReplyDelete