Monday 20 September 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Stina at Cheeky Beauty sent me this Beautiful Blogger Award which made me smile today!


The rules of this award is that I have to write 7 UN-known things about myself, and then pass the award onto 5 other bloggers.


  1. At school, I was a keen linguist and achieved A* grades in French, German and Spanish coming top of my year in each subject

  2. Same as Stina, I love gory, horror films.  Can't wait for Saw 3D to be released in October!

  3. I love, love, love butterflies!  I have 2 butterfly tattoos, butterfly wallpaper, clothes, jewellery - everything.  They were even the theme at my wedding!

  4. I am addicted to Diet Coke.  I have to limit myself to 2 cans a day and get withdrawal symptoms and cravings if I haven't had one.  I did try and give up when attempting the Pig 2 Twig diet last year and it was so hard.  NOT GOOD!

  5. I have had Botox.  But not on my face.

  6. My ultimate dream job as a kid was to be a holiday rep.  I used to tag along with them on holidays, they were my heros!  My language teachers always used to try and dissuade me, suggesting I become a translator or something which utilised my language skills.  I did to Travel & Tourism at A Level but thankfully, the holiday rep dream never became a reality and I am currently an IT Tutor / Assessor

  7. I got married at 21 and my husband is 13 years older than me!  (But we look about the same age!)
I hope you found that interesting!  I'm not going to tag in anyone specifically, but if there are any new bloggers like myself reading then please feel free to accept the award and let me know once you've posted so I can have a nosey!


No comments:

Post a Comment