Sunday 26 September 2010

NOTD - OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow

We had a fantastic, but exhausting day yesterday at Drayton Manor.  My train-obsessed little boy was in heaven in Thomas Land.  We will definitely go again - they're building a Drayton Manor hotel which will be complete by Summer 2011 so that will be an option for us next year as it was a good 1.5 hrs each way in the car for us from Doncaster.

So, a quick NOTD post from me today.  OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow.



HTAT is a blackened forest green.  Here is 3 coats which I felt it needed; this made the result almost black with only a hint of green showing through in direct sunlight.  2 coats was much more green, but quite streaky.

It's very glossy though, no topcoat here!  This one has been languishing in the bottom of my stash for a long time, I've used it maybe once only prior to this application but I do think it will make more of a regular appearance as I have enjoyed wearing it :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this one! I think its really unusual. As I tend to wear dark shades most of the time, I like to find alternatives to just plain back - which I love. I know its not everyone's cup of tea. But I'm a fan ;o)

    I noticed that my eBay seller has the suede version of HTAT in her shop. Have you tried any OPI suede polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't Leanne, but We'll Always Have Paris Suede has been on my wishlist for a while. The suedes are so different to the originals, colour-wise though!

    ReplyDelete