Friday 10 September 2010

Recent new additions to my wardrobe

Buying clothes makes me feel good.  Particularly since I've lost a bit of weight over the past year or so.  I'd say I'm a relatively 'safe' dresser, I like girly details such as bows or butterflies and I know (in the main) almost without thinking, what styles and shapes suit me best.  So without further ado, here are the things I've bought over the past couple of weeks:


Topshop Dusky Pink Lace Sweater











Topshop High Waist Ponte Leggings






Cream Bow Jumper - Dorothy Perkins


 

Love Label Clog Boots



So Autumn is fast approaching and I'm excited.  I love the changing of the seasons, particularly when it comes to what I'm wearing.  Chunky scarves and slouchy knits - welcome back!  I sized up on the two jumpers as I plan to wear with skinny jeans and boots so wanted a more balanced silhouette.  Before I lost weight, I'd always go fitted at the top and loose on the bottom however I'm finding myself drawn to just the opposite of that now. 



As an aside, I apologise for my poor blogging skills.  I know the layout is inconsistent; I'm hoping that practice makes perfect (or at least acceptable!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the cream bow Jumper!! You look fab in your pic :) x

    ReplyDelete