Friday 10 September 2010

Me!

Ok so I have finally succumbed and here is my shiny, new blog!

As to what it may contain is anyone's guess for now.  I love fashion and beauty, so a lot of my posts will be based on this theme but I'm sure the innocuous ramblings of my day-to-day, hectic life will also feature heavily.

To give you an idea of who I am... someone very recently said (whilst on a hen do in the South of France, I might add!) that I managed the balance between a twenty-something, cocktail-loving girly girl, ambitious career-woman and sensible, serious wife and mum-of-one very well.  There are many facets to who I am which sometimes baffles my own poor brain.  Hopefully, this blog will be a light-hearted outlet for some of the more fun and frivolous aspects of my life.  Fingers crossed.

Obligatory pic of me!

1 comment: