Wednesday 15 September 2010

NOTD - OPI DS Illuminate

I'm having an indulgent morning; no work today and my son Fin is at his grandparent's.  My husband left strict instructions for me to stay in bed as long as possible and then do very little when I wake up... aah how lucky am I?! 

I've been having an uncertain time at work where things are changing and I'm unsure of my place and last week I put my back out which was very, very painful.  A long lay in was just what the doctor ordered!

So, making the most of my 'lazy morning', changing my nail polish with no interruptions of 'can you get me a drink?' or 'can you take me to the toilet?' (From my son, not my husband.  In case you were wondering) has been a rare treat.

Today I went for OPI DS Illuminate with is a tan holo with green flash


This is definitely one of my 'go to' shades.  Applies so smoothly (2 coats here), subtle enough to wear for work yet the holo and green flash adds a little more interest when you look more closely.  Quite autumnal, don't you think?

 I love this ring; it gets so many comments when I wear it.  And the best bit - £2.50 from Primark!

I've never been disappointed with any of the OPI Designer Series.  I find the application effortless and the results, stunning.  Well worth the couple of quid extra! 

I will swatch some more of my DS shades in the future but for now, lunch in solitude... bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment