Sunday 3 October 2010

FOTD 03/10/10

Fin's had a good couple of days behaviour-wise so he and my Husband ventured off to see the Thomas movie this weekend, leaving me to have a couple of hours browsing the shops.  I didn 't buy much but did have my eyebrows threaded in Debenhams for the first time and the result is a much more defined shape than is usually achieved by wax at my local salon.  Threading is the way forward for me now!  Plus, as a bonus, my eyes didn't water half as much as they usually do with wax so I didn't have to face the Sunday shopping crowds with panda eyes post-treatment!

So, here's today's FOTD (prior to eyebrow tidy-up!)






  • Lioele BB cream as foundation

  • Couleur Caramel Rosy Beige Blush Powder dusted over as bronzer

  • MAC blush in Dame

  • MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot used all over eye as primer and high-light

  • MAC Idol Eyes e/s all over socket

  • MAC Contrast blended in from outer socket

  • Body Shop Kohl in Brilliant Blue on lashline

  • YSL Faux Cilis in Black

  • Nouba lipstick in 176

  • Couleur Caramel Pearly Pink Lip Gloss lightly swiped over the top
  • Benefit Bluffdust to finish

Hope you're all having a good weekend!  Don't forget to enter my Nouba giveaway - ends on Saturday :)



1 comment:

  1. I don't know why the bullets do that? It looks fine in Preview. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete