Saturday 9 October 2010

If money was no consideration...

...this is what I'd be buying this month:

(As it is, I'll be lucky to manage one nail polish - who knew uni books were so expensive?!  £130 on 3 books this week - eek!)

(sold out already online though!)


  • Topshop hooded scarf

  • Topshop Key Ring (hehehe!)

  • Denman Coconut Hairbrush




  • French Connection Jack Frost jersey dress


  • Reiss lambskin jacket

And of course, most of the OPI Burlesque collection, but that goes without saying ;)

Well, that's enough dreaming for today!  I think I can stretch to the Topshop Key Ring but that might be about it for this month.  I have got a shopping trip to Leeds planned next week however it will be more perusing, less purchasing I fear.  Well... until I've had a couple of Harvey Nics cocktails anyway...

MY NOUBA GIVEAWAY ENDS TONIGHT!  Just over 12 hours to go so still time to enter.  SEE HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment