Wednesday 13 October 2010

NOTD - OPI Japanese Rose Garden

I was in the mood for pink today :)  Pink nails always make me smile and Japanese Rose Garden is no exception.




JRG is a dusty, mid-tone candy pink creme which is 95% opaque in one coat!  I've done two here for full coverage.  I find this shade very girly, very pretty but with a slighty dusty undertone which makes it just that bit more interesting.

This colour came from the Far East Collection, although it doesn't feel very oriental?  However a quick search on the Internet told me that there is a variety for rose called the Japanese Rose and  the nail polish appears to be a good match for it!



As I said before, I love pink polishes and own lots however I'm always on the lookout for more.  What's your fave pink polish?  Tell me in the comments :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment