Saturday 2 October 2010

I took a big step today...

... and ventured into the world in which nail polish brands aside from OPI exist!

So, this is what I got:

  • Essie Matte About You top coat
  • Essie 'Chinchilly'
  • Essie 'Sew Psyched'
I couldn't wait to try Sew Psyched, and I must say - I'm impressed!
Inside

Outside




I'm impressed with the coverage - fully opaque in 2 coats.  It applied smoothly and I just love the khaki murkiness of the shade.  Very fitting with the current weather!

I think the brush will take some getting used to, this is the first time I've used a polish other than OPI for literally years!

Can't wait to try Chinchilly and also the matte top coat, so fingers cross for equally as impressive thoughts on those two.  I'm excited that a whole new world of nail polish has now opened up to me :)

I'd love to hear your 'must haves' from other brands; let's see if I can add some others into the mix.





1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! Glad that you experienced "good Essie". The possibilities are now endless... ;o)

    ReplyDelete