Saturday 30 October 2010

Thank you Mr Postman!

Ok so none of my ASOS orders have arrived yet but the postie did bring a few treats with him this morning!


Glamour magazine with  free Nails Inc polish in Saville Row which looks to be a rich, berry toned purple.  I don't normally get the Glamour free gifts with my subscription so I was pleasantly surprised and can't wait to give it a go.  This will be my first Nails Inc polish so I'll report back ASAP!



I'm sure this new cover for my Blackberry is an acquired taste but I love the OTT-ness of it.  I bought it from Ebay for a fiver.  I love the strange mix of graphics - abstract florals with the coloured balls.  It's really unusual.





These are the latest polishes I ordered from Ebay.  I opted for OPI Extra-Va-Vaganza and Essie Island Hopping.  I'm really looking forward to trying the Essie polish, hopefully it will be on a par with Chinchilly and Sew Psyched in terms of finish and application.  I imagine it will be a while before I try the glitter polish; my nails are a bit wrecked from wearing Mad as a Hatter and Absolutely Alice consecutively so will wait until nearer Christmas to road test it :)

What do you think of our pumpkin?



I'm quite impressed with our family effort!

Fin and I are making Wizard's Hats with the pumpkin flesh - yummy!

Happy Halloween everyone... I hope you enjoy your extra hour in bed tonight :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice phone cover :)

    The Essie polish looks great, please do a NOTD when you wear it??

    Fab pumpkin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have high hopes for the Essie. Will do a NOTD today / tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete