Friday 29 October 2010

Where has this week gone...?

Apologies for the lack of posts this week, I'm in shock that the weekend is once again upon us.

For those that don't know, I began a Business Studies degree in September and it's become very intense quite quickly.  It's one evening a week of formal lectures so I attend each Wednesday from 4.30pm - 9.00pm and then alongside that there are extra skills sessions for things like assignment writing and referencing, which I need!  Also, we have a group presentation to undertake as well as assignments due very shortly.

I had my first exam on Wednesday night just gone - the topic was elasticity of demand in the Contemporary Business Analysis module.  Quite mathematically challenging - lots of formulae and equations but I think I did ok.

I can wholeheartedly say that I love the course and I am excited about the opportunities that will present themselves as a result but it is hard going.  I work 25 hours a week minimum as well as having a 3 year old so I'm living a pretty full on life at the moment.

I've spent 6 hours in the library today working on a marketing assignment and I'm now 1300 words into the first draft, so I'll sleep well tonight now I've made a start.

Anyhow I've done quite a few beauty hauls lately thanks to an ASOS glitch so I'll be sure to post about them as soon as they arrive - I finally decided on which polishes I wanted from the OPI Burlesque collection so they will feature of course!

Multiple G&Ts and a Chinese takeaway with friends is the plan for tonight.  Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment