Saturday 23 October 2010

REVIEW: Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends


What they say:
I'm your hair's passionate Protector and Defender.  I'll leave your hair strong to carry on... and on... and on... and on.
And keep it feeling voluptuously velvety.

What I say:
 I've been hammering my hair lately by curling it with GHDS and it's been starting to feel a little frazzled.  I've used GHDs for years and never had any issues with frying my hair and I always use a heat protection spray  but I think it's the dragging motion that is required to create the curls that is the issue as when straightening , it is just a quick sweep through my hair rather than any prolonged contact.

I bought the product from Tesco and paid £3.99 for it.  The tub recommends that you should use once a week however, I've tended to use it twice (so every other wash) and in 3 weeks I can feel a definite improvement in the condition of my hair.

It feels softer, silkier and more manageable.  A colleague actually commented that my hair looked healthy and shiny last week and this is the only new product I've been using!

I leave on for 5 minutes and by the time I come to wash it out, I can feel the difference straight away.

The product contains red raspberry and silk extracts and is candy pink in appearance.  It's quite a thick and gloopy consistency which means it's easy to be overly generous with the amount you apply.  The scent is lovely, I can definitely smell the raspberry extract, it reminds me of raspberry blancmange (anyone remember that? Yum) in both appearance and smell.  The scent is long lasting, I often get a whiff up to 24 hours after using it.

Would I re-purchase?
Hell yeah! A product that gives excellent results, smells fab and costs £3.99 - what more can you ask for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment